All AT&T account which are not in use for more than 1 year are at risk of deactivation.
Accounts which are not in using got deleted from AT&T server and these types of account are nearly impossible to recover.
Change or Reset your AT&T account Password?
If you don’t remember your AT&T e-mail id click here and to reset the password of your account follow the steps to recover your account.
Reset your AT&T password
To reset your AT&T email id all you need is your email id, phone number that you used when you used when you created the account, or the recovery e-mail that you used when you created your AT&Taccount or E-mail id.
There are few very simple steps to reset your AT&T account password
- Click here for login page.
- Type your E-mail id or your phone number registered with AT&T.
- Click on Continue
- If you are redirected to CAPTCHA form fill that.
- You might receive notification on your phone or on the app now you need to click on yes.
Or it will ask for your register mobile number.
- If you don’t have access of the phone number it is showing you than you need to click on I don’t have access.
- After typing your register mobile number you will get a code on your register mobile number.
- You need to type that code in the box.
- Now you will get a page which will ask you for new password and conform password.
- Now click on ok or Continue and then login to your account with your new password.
There are some common issues that users face with their AT&T Account
- AT&T E-mail Login error
- AT&T E-mail sending issue
- AT&T E-mail Configuration error
- AT&T E-mail Password not working
- Recovering your hacked E-mail account
- E-mail password changing or resetting Issue
- Not able to do attachment into composing e-mail
- AT&T messenger error in I phone, or any other device
How to recover your AT&T account with security question
- Click here for login page
- Enter your AT&T E-mail id or the phone no register with AT&T then click on Continue
If the phone number showing on that page is not yours click on I don’t have access
Now you will see a recovery E-mail address there
- If you can access the recovery e-mail click on yes
- You will receive an e-mail from AT&T
- You will find a link in that e-mail click on that
- Once you will click on that link you will be redirected to a new page
- Now you will be asked for verification code and then you need to click on continue
NOTE: – IF you don’t remember the security question or you don’t have access of the phone number or the recovery e-mail id there is no way to recover your AT&T account than. Now you are not the owner of the e-mail id that you had created.
Steps you need to follow if you forgot your AT&T account password
- Visit the AT&T login page
- Enter your E-mail id or phone number
- Click on continue
- You will find your register phone number there
- Or click on I don’t have access of that
- You will find recovery e-mail id there if you entered when you created your account
- You will get a code on your register phone number or on your register e-mail id
- Type that code and then click on continue
- Now type your new password and conform that
- Now you can login into your AT&T account
Get AT&T support phone number with our expert team
AT&T is one of the oldest email service provider and is also number one choice of various customers using it worldwide it is as simple that a simple school going child or a granny or a tech savvy person they use AT&T and is easy to use because of its interface. The use of email in 21st century is as common as using a phone you can access your email from your pc from your phone or from computer library.
These days e-mails are not only used by professionals but normal people used e-mails too for their normal purpose for exchange thoughts, photos, bill, and many more things people use to get their bills on their e-mail id and is also used to create social network accounts such as Facebook, twitter, and more these days e-mails play a very important role in our day to day life.
Getting error message (E-mail id or Password not working)
If you are trying to login into your AT&T account and keep getting error message such as invalid password or invalid email id so it might be a chance that you might have changed the password in past and you don’t remember or might be need to check Caps lock and numb lock key
The reason you might be facing this issue is because the password you are entering is different from the password that you had typed once you created the account or you had changed the password you cannot use the old password or password in other cases such as if the first alphabet in your password is in upper case then you need to enter that first alphabet in upper case. You need to check the password before
There might be a chance that you had already saved your password once you had login before or the time once you created your account you need to check in auto-fill settings so that if your password is there you can check and fill it if you don’tremember
If you are entering the right password and you are sure about it this could be a chance that someone have access of your account and might be changed the password. What you need to do is to change the password as soon as possible by clicking on forgot password and then need to follow the steps so that you can gain the access back you your account. If you are not able to do that contact us so that we can help you to get your account back
Frequently asked question from AT&T account users who are not able to login
Question: – I don’t have access to any to my phone number or the recovery e-mail id which is there registered with my account
Answer: – If you don’t have access to the phone no or recovery e-mail id you can reset your account with the help of security question that you filled when you created your account
Question: – I am not able to send or receive any e-mail on my AT&T account
Answer: – There might be a chance that the configuration of your AT&T account is changed or deleted go to settings and click on reset to default
Question: – I am not able to attach file or folder when I am composing my e-mail
Answer:- The reason you are not able to attach the file or folder is because the size of that file and folder might be more than the size which is normal
Question: – I have my AT&T account login in my pc but not able to login the same account to my phone
Answer:- The reason you are not able to login into the other devices is because you might be putting wrong e-mail id or password
Question: – I remember the password of my AT&T account but I am not able to login into my account
Answer:- please check Caps lock key or numb lock key it might be you had entered the password in lower case or upper case